Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
For me, although the entire book was an inspiration, I tried to pick 10 most insprirng lines.
- Your surroundings really do shape your perceptions, your inspirations and your implementations.
- One who sweats more in training bleeds less in war.
- All changes is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
- An addiction to distraction is the end of your creative production.
- Anyone can be a critic. Takes guts to be an encourager.
- No idea works until you do the work.
- The grade of work you offer to the world reflects the strength of the respect you have for yourself.
- All shadows of insecurity dissolve in the warm glow of persistency.
- Dedication and discipline beats brilliance and giftedness every day of the week.
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
The 5 am Club is one of the best book I’ve read and would recommend to you to read it.